The IOM country office in The Hague will work in close coordination with the IOM country offices in the four CD4D2 target countries, as well as with the respective IOM regional offices.
In the Netherlands, a task force has been created to coordinate the interventions, discuss progress and challenges and adapt the strategy if required. The task force consists of the following organizations:
- Maastricht Graduate School of Governance (MGSG) for the external monitoring and evaluation.
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Department for Stabilization and Humanitarian Aid, DSH) as the main donor and counterpart of the project. IOM will report and liaise on a regular basis with the MFA with regard to progress of the project, to discuss possible challenges and ways to overcome these and to ensure that the project activities are in line with the governments priorities and other MFA supported initiatives.
- Nuffic – Niche: coordination regarding higher education and food security interventions.
- Pimp My Village: organizes crowdfunding and visibility workshops to help CD4D2 participants fund their ventures, as well as, showcase their work.
- Currents Facilitation: organizes pre-departure training regarding transfer of knowledge and cultural awareness for CD4D2 participants.
- CORDAID: operational in all CD4D2 countries except Somalia. Undertake many of their projects in fragile contexts. Have projects involving returning migrants and also focus on Diaspora engagement.
- SPARK: provide young people with the tools they need to succeed in regions affected by conflict, climate crisis, and displacement.
- KEIHAN: Afghan Diaspora organization, working to build a bridge between the Netherlands and Afghanistan. Active particularly on the topic of health, their members have already taken part in the initial CD4D project.
- HIRDA: Somali Diaspora organization. HIRDA works with other organizations on aid and development issues in Somalia.
- NIDO: The Dutch branch of a global Nigerian Diaspora Network. The organization partners with Nigerian Community / Professional Organizations as well as public and private businesses in focused areas such as Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), professional networking, stakeholder advocacy, medical missions, educational support and skills transfer to Nigeria.
- OMEK: a digital and physical platform dedicated to the social and professional advancement of the African diaspora community.
- Kurdistan in Business: representing diaspora from the Kurdistan region of Iraq as well as the country as a whole, bridging Dutch expertise and knowledge to Iraq.
For ED4D, IOM the Netherlands is partnering with the following organizations/entities:
- PUM Netherlands senior experts is a volunteer organization committed to the sustainable development of small and medium-sized enterprises in developing countries and emerging markets. They are donor and partner of ED4D for the mentorship component.
- Zidi Circle enables Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Africa to raise funds internationally from investors who are seeking to make an impact and achieve better returns on their savings. Partner of ED4D on entrepreneurial training.
- One percent club: The 1%Club story is about strengthening people in creating positive change in their community, city, country – or the whole world. Partner of ED4D for training and coaching on crowdfunding.
- Pimp My Village: Partner of ED4D for training on communication and visibility.