The IOM country office in The Hague will work in close coordination with the IOM country offices in the six target countries, as well as with the respective IOM regional offices.
In the Netherlands a taskforce has been created to coordinate the interventions, discuss progress and challenges and adapt the strategy if required. The taskforce consists of the following organizations.
- Maastricht Graduate School of Governance (MGSG) for the external monitoring and evaluation.
- African Diaspora Policy Centre (ADPC) for coordination on tailor made courses in the area of diaspora policies and diaspora engagement.
- PUM (Netherlands Senior Experts) for coordination with regard to additional experts for short assignments.
- VSO (Voluntary Services Overseas) NL with regard to preparation of participants, experts for short assignments and coordination in three target countries (Ethiopia, Sierra Leone and Ghana).
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Department for Stabilization and Humanitarian Aid, DSH) as the main donor and counterpart of the project. IOM will report and liaise on a regular basis with the MFA with regard to progress of the project, to discuss possible challenges and ways to overcome these and to ensure that the project activities are in line with the governments priorities and other MFA supported initiatives.
- Nuffic – Niche: coordination regarding higher education and food security interventions in Ethiopia and possibly Ghana.
- Pimp My Village: organizes crowdfunding and visibility workshops to help CD4D participants fund their ventures, as well as, showcase their work.